Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Do NOT Re-upload my videos anywhere.

If you want to share- redirect them to this blog, or platypiz.wordpress.com, or my youtube channel.


If you ask for permission to re-upload them, I will obviously not allow it.
Seeing as the main place I upload my videos is youtube, it's not quite necessary to have two of the same videos, right?
I really don't want to sound mean or anything, but once you sit there for a couple of hours making these videos just to have some else that's not you upload them, it gets annoying.

Now, to the two people who did re-upload my videos- I am in no way mad at you. You didn't claim them as your own, I know, and I thank you for that. But please don't do it again.

Though you could have easily, easily given me credit, right?
You knew where you downloaded them.
BUT, this is the internet.
I get it.
Once you put something out there, it's out there for everyone and anyone to do whatever they want with it.
*sigh*


When I get annoyed, I rant, and it makes my head hurt and it makes me want to say things I don't mean.

Sorry.

Also, if you do upload them to youtube, they will still block it for copyright.
Ponycanyonkr is lame. :|

1 comment:

  1. The sophistication of internet tools nowadays means that almost anyone can "borrow" our original creations and repost them. The sad thing about it is that without the proper citation, anyone can claim anything as their own.

    - Rose Ector

    ReplyDelete